August 2021 – Property Market Update
- Market still in short supply, hence a vendor’s market
- Covid-19 has made people looking for properties with a dedicated study, a yard, a recreation space
- Average price growth in the past 6 months nationally at 12%, Adelaide is at 14%
- Increased First Home Buyer numbers
- Trend is cheaper to own than to rent now
Watch the full video to learn more! Some important insights for property investors (South Australian or interstate) looking at rental income!
April 2021 – Property Market Update
Adelaide Property prices are on the rise!
We were joined by Lachlan Turner from Turner Real Estate to discuss the conditions of the Adelaide property market. We also share our buyer tips on how to secure a property in the current market!
February 2021 – Property Market Update
So many record highs!
- Australian housing values are now above pre-pandemic levels
- The number of nation home sales over the past 3 months was 23.9% higher than the equivalent 3 month period 12 months ago
- 891 capital city auctions compared to 625 this time last year
- The value of home loans settled in the month of December has hit another record high
October 2020 – Property Market Update
Traditionally Spring has been ‘Selling Season’ but is this still the case in 2020 given the impact Covid-19 has had on the property market? As Lachlan explains, the Adelaide property market has been resilient during the Covid pandemic and hasn’t been as affected as previously thought.
If you want to know more about your options please leave your details below and we will be in touch.