Find the right loan...
... for just about anything!
Whether you are looking at upgrading your car, saying yes to the holiday of your dreams, or securing enough funds for the perfect wedding, our team is here to help you find the personal loan or car loan that suits your needs best.
Are you planning to buy a new car or looking to get finance for something special? At Rise High Financial Solutions we can help you find the right loan for just about anything!
How we find the right loan for you
Your Rise High Mortgage broker will take the time to understand your personal situation, your goals and your priorities (both short and long-term).
We will then review all the lenders on our extensive lender panel (of over 70 lenders) looking at their credit policies, application criteria and fees and charges (including any potential refinance costs) and spend time negotiating with the lenders on your behalf to get you the best outcome with each potential lender.
To help you make your decision on which loan and lender is right for you we will present you with a detailed loan comparison table that compares the top lender options best suited specifically to your needs.
When we meet with you, we will go through your personalised loan comparison report in detail and answer any questions you may have so that you can feel excited and confident about your decision.
Because we would have already undertaken extensive analysis work prior to providing you with advice, you can be confident that the lender options we present to you are all viable options for you that would result in a positive outcome, allowing you to achieve your goals and dreams.
What is a personal loan?
Personal loans allow you to borrow money to fund big purchases or consolidate your debts. Whether you are looking to fund your dream wedding day, buy a new car or secure enough funds to travel, personal loans provide you with quick access to funds that can be repaid in instalments over a specific period of time.
Personal loans attract fees and usually come with fixed interest rates, meaning the amount payable will not change over time.
Your Rise High broker can assist in evaluating your available options to ensure you make the best decision for your financial needs, dreams and goals.
When looking to use personal loans to consolidate debt, outstanding loans and credit card balances can be combined into one, helping you easily manage your finances. Your dedicated broker will work with you to assess your options, help you pay your debt faster and maximise your savings!
What is a car loan?
A car loan is similar to a personal loan but is secured by the car you purchase and hence generally has a lower interest rate than a Personal Loan.
Whether you are looking to buy a New or Used car we can help you to access the finance you need to bring this dream to life.
Find the right loan for your needs
We are here to help! Get in touch with our team of experts to learn more about the options below:
- Car loans
- Personal loans for debt consolidation
- Personal loans for a wedding or big event!
- Personal loans for travel
- Personal loans to fund a renovation
- Personal loans for other major purchases
Assessing your personal circumstances
Before you decide what loan works best for you, it is important to understand how much you can borrow. Your borrowing capacity can change and will depend on various factors including how much you earn, what your living expenses are, and your credit history.
Our team of Mortgage Brokers can help you understand how much you can afford to borrow, and can also assist in getting quick approval.
Ready to get started?
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
Still looking for an answer? Here are some common questions you might want to explore when looking for the right personal and car loan:
- Is a personal loan secured or unsecured?
- How is personal loan interest calculated?
- Why are personal loan interest rates high?
- When are personal loan rates the lowest?
- How is personal loan eligibility calculated
- How does your personal loan affect your credit score?
- What is a car loan and how is it different to a Personal Loan
- When should you get a personal loan?
- Can I get a personal loan with bad credit?
- Bad credit car loans
- Will your personal loan affect a mortgage application?
- Get an Equifax Credit Score Report
- Is personal loan interest tax deductible?
- Are personal loan repayments tax deductible?
- Personal loan vs Car loan
- Personal loan vs Credit card
- How does car loan interest work?
- Can you get a car loan with bad credit?
- Car loan to income ratio
- Car loan vs mortgage redraw
- Refinance a car loan
- Can a car loan be refinanced?
- Can personal loans be refinanced to another bank?
- Can a personal loan be consolidated into a home loan?
Ready to find out more?
Our award-winning brokers are always here to support you in achieving your financial goals. With a fee-free service, complimentary loan reviews that save you money, and regular updates and communications, you can always be confident to have a lifelong financial partner that will keep your best interests at heart!