Marissa Schulze went live with Karen Eley, Financial Mentor and Certified Money Coach, to discuss how you can improve your relationship with money!
Karen helps people who feel confused or overwhelmed with money matters, build financial competence and confidence. She is obsessed with helping people believe in themselves and move beyond money patterns, behaviours or emotions that limit their full financial potential.
There are 8 Money Types that help us understand our unique money patterns and behaviours and motivations that influence us when it comes to our money. If you’d like to learn more about the 8 Money Types click here.
Offer #1 – The Money Type Quiz
If you would like to know what money types are playing out in your life, go and take The Money Type Quiz. Click here to complete the quiz. It takes about 3 minutes and will help you to:
- Reveal your financial strengths and weaknesses.
- Discover your unique underlying patterns and behaviors that are influencing your money decisions.
- Knowing yourself is the first step to gaining control, confidence and competence with money.
- Understanding your Money Personality will give you a deep insight into where you need to grow and develop to reach your fullest financial potential.
- Life is less of a struggle when you know how to relate to your money.
Offer#2 – Complimentary Consultation
Once the quiz is completed, participants are able to book in a complimentary 20 min phone/zoom consultation to learn more about their quiz results. If you’d like to book Online Money Map Consultation click here.
The Money Map consultation will pull back the curtain on what’s driving your money decisions and give you strategies to get great with money. This session is valued at $197 but for Rise High followers, it’s free.
What you’ll get:
- Define Your Money Challenges
Together we will uncover the patterns, emotions and beliefs which are holding you back. You can then move forward to achieve your financial goals
- Discover Your Active Money Types
Learn the 8 Money Types and discover which ones are driving your money choices. Having this awareness is the first step to changing your financial frustrations
- Get Money Tips, Tools and Templates
Receive tips, worksheets and calculators so you can take action and get financially organised
To check if you are on the right track to improving your money mindset, leave your details below and we will be in touch!