4 tips to manufacture your own equity growth
1. Finding the right property at the right price.
- Ensure that the price point is right for your circumstance
- Check to see if your property is a renovation’s delight.
- Ask yourself what value you can add to this property
2. Getting your finance organised
- Make sure you know how you are going to finance this purchase
- Ask yourself if you are capable to finance the renovations. If yes, how are you going to finance it? Do you need to refinance or consolidate your existing loans to manage your cash flow better throughout this process?
- Ensure you have an effective finance structure set up
- Engage with an expert for help at an early stage as they can help plan the finance side of things
3. Keeping your renovation costs down.
- Only spend money on things that would actually increase the value of the property or rental income. This is due to people always spending money on things that don’t actually add value to their property compared to it’s costs.
- Finish renovations as quickly as posible to reduce holding costs
4. Re-evaluating your property after renovations
- This is because you can then evaluate where things sit on an equity perspective after renovating your property.
- Revaluate your game plan to ensure it reflects your best interest from a profit perspective.
Want more tips regarding property investing? Check out Rise High Tv!
Do you have any questions or are looking to learn more about investment property loans? Get in touch to schedule a free consultation!